After the ceremony, I will complete the section of the license for the Officiant and return it to the City or Town Hall that issued it. After they record your marriage, you will be able to get a certified copy from them for a small fee. If you wish, I can issue you an unofficial wedding certificate which may be suitable for things such as hotel upgrades, etc. Here is the order form if you received your license from Boston City Hall. For any other city or town, you must contact that city or town clerk directly. Just download the image and print.